A beauty mark or a mole is a cluster of skin cells that have become darkened with skin pigment. Most of the time they are not harmless but there are times when they can be very annoying especially if they grew on the patient’s face where it has occupied a very noticeable spot, like at the tip of the nose. Another annoying thing about moles is their size. Sometimes they can become really huge and present a not so flattering impression
The good news is that since moles are really harmless, there are a variety of ways that you can follow in order to have them removed. I have listed here some of the steps that you can follow on how to remove beauty marks on face that you can try out:
- You can always go to a clinic and have them remove it for you. This is perhaps the safest and most effective way of having beauty marks removed. But of course such a procedure like that although it might sound simple will actually cost a lot of money. Another problem with having a mole removed professionally is that it can leave some burn marks on the skin. If you want there are several natural ways that you can do it.
- Before you try out any mole removing method that is currently available now, you have to be absolutely certain that your target mole is noncancerous. You can ask a dermatologist to check it for you.
- Cauliflower can actually cause the mole to fall off from your skin. This might be hard to believe for a vegetable like that, but that is exactly the effect that cauliflower can have on a mole. You can prepare the cauliflower by using your blender. Once the vegetable has the consistency that you need, you can start applying it on your face at the part where the mole is located.
- Garlic is another effective vegetable for removing moles. Prepare the material by crushing a few pieces of garlic until it has the consistency of paste. Prepare your skin by placing a gauze pad around the mole and exposing only the beauty mark itself. You can then apply the garlic paste and then make sure that you cover it properly. Leave it that way for the rest of night. Repeat this process several nights and you should notice the effects right away. It is important that the solution is only applied to the mole itself, or the paste might affect other parts of the skin.
- Pineapple juice is another material that you can use to get rid of moles in a healthy and natural way. It should not take long before the moles become weak and starts to disappear.
- Castor oil can also be used as a safe and effective means of getting rid of moles. All you need to do is to keep on rubbing it the part where the mole is located and after a week or two of regular use the mole is going to fall off from your face.