Caring for your skin is something that you should devote time and effort to. After all the way that people perceive us is largely dependent on the quality of the skin that we have. If we have bad skin that can be a sign that we are not living our lives in the right way, that we are not eating right, that we are not exercising enough, that we are full of stress and so many other things and the sad thing is that none of them are really flattering. So if you are one of those who deem that skin care is something that is really not necessary then take a look around or better yet look at a mirror and think twice.
If you don’t know that much about skin care but you want to change all that then here are some of the things that you ought to know. Here are some do it yourself beauty tips:
1. For achieving smoother skin you can use some aspirin. You have to use the uncoated type of the medicine for this, crush them and then mix them together with a cup of distilled water and apple cider vinegar. You can apply the solution to your face as an alternative to washing it with soap and water and you are going to feel the effects of it soon enough.
2. Honey has many benefits for the body and now it can also be used in skin care as well. What you can do is to use it as a face mask for at least once a week. It can help to clean pores and to remove and disinfect the face from bacteria and other microorganisms that can cause problems there. For this purpose it is better to use the raw honey that has not been processed yet since it does not drip.
3. Patchouli oil is another organic and natural product that is being used for different purposes. What you can do is you can mix about ten to twelve drops of it with ten ounces of another natural oil, preferably that derived from almond. You can use it is a moisturizer that you can use nightly and as a treatment against the formation of wrinkles on your face.
4. Want to get a smooth and shiny hair that can make everyone green with envy? Then you can try massaging your hair with natural coconut oil once every week. Try using the virgin coconut oil. Although virgin coconut oil is expensive the benefits that it can bring to your hair is undeniable.
5. Do some physical activity that can keep your full body active. While it is best if you can undergo some exercise under the guidance of a trainer it is understandable if you do not have the time for that. As long as you are keeping your body active then that should be okay. That can help to release some of the stress that builds up inside the body which can in turn cause our body to look old.