No matter what skin type it is that you have you will still have to care for it. In truth there is no skin type that is better than all the others. Each one needs a specific type of care in order to make it healthy and okay. You need to find out your specific skin type and find the best means of actually caring for it. Trying skin care methods for other skin types would not work out for you since they can not bring out the best from your skin.
Looking for the best means for caring for your skin is something that’s pretty natural and understandable. It is a major part of our desire to look good, and when we do achieve that then the tendency is that it makes us feel good as well. So we try to find what’s best for our own particular type of skin, and it would be best to start to start with the there major skin types.
The Major Skin Types – There are three major skin types and these are the normal, the dry and the oily. The normal skin is those that are neither too dry nor too oily. They are just in between. The dry skin lacks in natural moisturizers and can pose a problem during cold weather. The oily skin is the type that has an excess of oil produced by the skin for its natural moisturizer.
Best Natural Skin Care for Oily Skin- Oily skin can pose a problem to those who have it since the oil can cause pimples and other blemishes to be formed. The excess oil can clog the pores mix with the dirt and promote the growth of micro organisms in the area that can lead to infection and make things worse. There are a lot of skin care products being offered there right now which aims to remove the excess oil that we have on the skin but it is best if we can find some natural solutions to all of these problems. So here are some of the best natural remedies that are available:
• Stick with the basics when it comes to skin care. A good natural mild soap and washing it away with water is still the best solution for your oily skin problem.
• Do not over wash your face. Once or twice daily should be enough if you have an effective cleanser.
• Think about getting a natural mud or clay that you can once every few days in order to help in removing the excess oil found on your face.
• Yogurt can be applied to your skin and used as a cleanser. It can be very effective in drying up the extra oil on your face.
• Tea tree oil combined with some salt can also be effective in removing extra oil from your skin.