If you are set to buy your PS3 bundles, you have two best sources. These are stores that will give you an original, brand new, and genuine PS3. Now, let us take a closer look in these two namely online stores and regular stores by doing a comparison and contrast using some of its key features.
- Both of these stores will give you genuine products only. However, if you happen to come across a wrong store, you will find out that their products are not genuine at all. Thus, for both instances, you need to give extra care.
- These stores can also give you discounts. Almost every store has their own tactics and strategies in order to entice more buyers to buy to them.
- There are so many stores, both the regular and online, for you to choose from.
- These stores will both give you a warranty for your item bought. The coverage might differ somehow.
- Talking about the price of PS3, online stores generally sell their product at 20-40% less than regular store prices. However, some of online stores will require you to pay more especially if you need to pay for taxes and shipment fees.
- Online shopping is more convenient. All you need is an internet connection and you can get your orders done right away.
- Regular stores will let you try out the items first before you buy them. For online stores, you have no choice but to wait for it to come to you before you get everything tested.
- With online stores, you can only rely on the stated features and specifications. With regular store shopping, you can ask persons in charge some other details.
Now that you know the similarities and differences of these stores, the choice on where to buy is yours.