When I was in high school I had this really huge problem. My face was covered with pimples and it was quite embarrassing. Nothing that I did seemed to work. Good thing that the problem did finally subside a little after a few years when I got a little older. I know that there are a lot of young people out there who are having the same kind of problem. Now let me tell you, there is hope. You can clear away all of your acne problems and unlike me you need not wait until they decide to go away on their own. You can fight back in the right way that can give you results.
I now realize that my problem and the reason why I had to put up with my acne situation was that I did not have any access to the right sort of dope that can give me some real information on how to effectively fight acne growth. All that I had to rely on back then was the advice of teenagers like me who really didn’t know anything just like me. Now I offer this list to all those who are problems with their skin. These are tips on how to take care of acne prone skin:
• Hands Off!– You use your hands for picking up all sorts of things. You handle stuff with them. Those things are filled with dirt and germs now once you let your hands touch your face you are bringing countless germs in contact with a great breeding ground. So keep your hands off your face to keep that acne under control.
• Keep the Hair Away– When you have an oily face that means that more likely than not that you have oily hair as well. That’s enough oil already so keep your hair away from your face.
• Wash Your Face– Now there are different sides as to what you should follow when washing your face. Some say that you should only use soap and water once a day. On the other end of the spectrum are those who suggest that you should wash your face with specially formulated cleansers. I suggest that you go for the milder approach.
• Stress- Stress is one of the biggest reasons for acne outbreak and people don’t realize it. Pimples caused by stress are the ones that most difficult to deal with.
• Sleep and Rest- The body requires plenty of sleep. If it is not getting that then it might show in acne breakout happening all over you skin. Try doing exercises that can tire your body so sleep is going to be easier.
• Cosmetics– Never use cosmetics to try and hide the pimples that are popping out your face. They can only aggravate the problem on your skin by causing more problems, because they block the pores on your skin.
These are just some of the things that you can use to help fight that acne that has been causing you a lot of problems.